- found rear brakes have 2mm life left and rotors have a lip. rear pad sensors are in contact with rotor. front brakes have 65% life left.
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- (Combination) – BRAKE PAD WEAR SENSOR – Replace Rear,Both
- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR – Replace Each
- Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace brake hardware as necessary. Adjust brakes where applicable. DOES NOT include refinishing.
JOHN & ERICA S. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/3/2022